Streamline Surety Workflow, Manage Agency Relationships, and Gain Business Insight
Managing a national surety brokerage means staying on top of each and every agency relationship. Brokerages that provide the best customer service with fast turnaround can earn trust and build their book of business. Those that manage the surety workflow with efficient and consistent processes, deliver error-free bonds, and have insight into all areas of operations can effectively scale operations and drive profitability.
iAutomate: Broker Surety is an end-to-end surety workflow solution that helps you stay on top of your agency relationships and your entire business. Manage data efficiently with powerful segmentation, slice and dice to generate reports for every aspect of the business, including by individual agency, for obligees, or for overall business management. Speed bond generation with efficient, consistent processes across all locations and reduce errors and omissions. Available in customer-hosted and cloud-based versions.
What Can We Help You Automate?
+ Workflow & Functionality
IImprove efficiency with iAutomate: Broker Surety – consistent operations with fewer errors and omissions.
- Flexible Workflow, Reporting, and Screens – Agents can work on multiple tasks simultaneously, customize drop-down menus, and create reports.
- Streamlined Workflow – Agents can set up their own workflow, and rely on consistent navigation through the entire process.
- Calculate Premiums and Commissions – Multiple options to capture premium and commission values, including the ability to manually input endorsement and cancellation premiums.
- Drop-Down Menus – Speed bond generation by selecting information from drop-down menus, many of which are configurable by the user. Eliminate errors associated with manual keying.
- Submit Surety Bid Bond Data Electronically – iAutomate: Broker Surety integrates directly with Surety2000. Submit bid bond data electronically, reduce clerical errors, and protect from fraud by using a digital signature.
Speed surety bond efficiency and build consistent processes across all locations.
+ Data Management
Electronic data storage of all bond history, segmented by agency.
- Enter Information Once, Use Across All Relevant Accounts –Eliminate manual re-keying, and reduce paperwork and errors. Improve accuracy by using information throughout the process.
- Complete Bond History and Audit Log – iAutomate: Broker Surety retains history for all bonds for each agency, including Bid Bonds, Performance/Payment Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, and Commercial/License & Permit Bonds.
- Share Information Efficiently – Get information into the right hands rapidly, at every stage of the lifecycle of the bond.
- 24/7 Access to Information – Every agency’s or obligee’s bond portfolio is available on demand.
Easily generate reports for every aspect of the business – by agency, location, obligee, bond type, and more.
- Built-in Reports – iAutomate: Broker Surety includes a series of system reports. It’s quick and easy to generate reports about bond information overview, agency- or principal-specific information, management data, surety, and more.
- Enhanced Information – Display details of transactional line items, including bond value and premium changes, and accurately track and monitor changes over the life of a bond. Generate by individual agency, by office location, or any segment of the business.
- Manage the Business – Report on every aspect of the business, from data on bond liability, agency volume and profitability, location-specific and overall business, or any other variable. Slice and dice information to create detailed reports at a click of a button.
+ Agency Management System Integration
Insurance Automation Group is an Applied ConneXion® Integrating Vendor and a Vertafore Integration Program Company.
- Eliminate Manual Re-keying – Transmit bond and transactional data seamlessly to your agency management system to reduce the potential for error, speed workflow and billing, and cut costs.
iAutomate: Broker Surety integrates with
- Applied Systems’ Epic, TAM and Vision
- Vertafore’s AMS360 and Sagitta
- XDimensional Technologies’ Nexsure
View Our Complete List of Integration Solutions.
Advances in Surety Technology Deliver Big Benefits
Insurance Automation Group was recently featured in Construction Executive's TechTrends enewsletter and website. Learn more about the latest trends in surety technology for the construction industry in this feature article.
We offer exceptional support for our surety solutions, with rapid response and personal attention. We continually update our products with user-requested enhancements, and welcome customer feedback. Many of our customers participate in our active and engaged user group. We want to support your surety agency, company, or brokerage.