Insurance Automation Group Enhances Surety Bond Processing Software to Drive Agency Profit
New features of iAutomate: Erlon Surety improve commission and fees management; French language capability now available for Canadian surety agencies WESTBROOK, ME – January 20, 2015 – Insurance Automation Group has updated its iAutomate: Erlon Surety software, a surety workflow automation solution that streamlines the creation and management of surety bonds. New features are designed to enhance profitability, capture additional revenue, and optimize workflow efficiencies. Improved accounting for fees and referring agent commissions support agency profitability by both capturing this revenue and automating its processing throughout the lifecycle of the bond. Bilingual capability also is new with this release, enabling expanded use within the Canadian marketplace. All features are available in both customer-hosted and cloud-based licensing options.
New features and enhancements to iAutomate: Erlon Surety version 5.2 include:
- Enhanced for Canadian surety market, including French language compatibility: iAutomate: Erlon Surety now includes specific bond information, values, and fields required within the Canadian surety marketplace.
- Agency fee assignment: Updates make it easier for agencies to identify, manage, and capture agency-specific fees. Agencies can designate up to three commercial or contract fees, and users can select them from a drop-down list to assign them at the bond level rather than via manual entry.
- Bond Log management: Users now can capture bond numbers provided by the surety company by entering a range of numbers rather than inputting each number individually to the bond log for assignment. Users are also able to identify a segment – contract, commercial, or both – to assign to specific bond numbers.
- Referring Agent: When writing bonds on behalf of other agents, users now can capture that information and assign commission values at the bond level.
- Applied Systems TAM interface toggle: The Applied Systems TAM Export has been enhanced to provide users additional control over the export process from Erlon to TAM. Users now have the ability to define if they would like to export the policy information and transaction information to TAM or if they would only like to export the policy information.
“We carefully listen to our clients to learn how they would like us to continue to improve and enhance iAutomate: Erlon Surety to help support the overall success of their business,” says Jeff Bucci, National Sales Manager, Insurance Automation Group. “The surety industry is changing rapidly, requiring automation to streamline processes and drive agency profits. Our commitment is to continue to provide the highest quality software solutions for today as well as for the next generation of surety bonding agencies.”
This latest version of iAutomate: Erlon Surety is available now. The solution integrates with Applied Systems’ Epic, Vision, and TAM agency management systems; Vertafore’s Sagitta, AMS360, and AfW; QuickBooks; and Peachtree. Insurance Automation Group is an Applied Systems ConneXion® Integrator and Vertafore Integration Program Company.
About Insurance Automation Group
The Insurance Automation Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Workgroup Technology Partners, a provider of advanced technology solutions and services headquartered in Westbrook, Maine. The Insurance Automation Group develops software solutions that help insurance firms and health care plans grow their businesses and capture more revenue. The product lines include iAutomate: Erlon Surety, iAutomate: CompanySurety, and the iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager suite for healthcare insurance plans and commercial recovery firms. Insurance Automation Group is an Applied Systems ConneXion® Integrating Vendor and a Vertafore Integration Program Company. For more information, call 207-856-5300 or visit www.insuranceautomationgroup.com.